Here we will see how to download and Install Amazon Downloader app on fire TV or firestick. Downloader app is available from Amazon Appstore which we can install on our Fire TV, Fire TV Stick or firestick. This app enables us to install Android apps on Amazon Firestick. This is more like sideloading apps to Firestick using Downloader App. Downloader app also helps us to download files from the internet using its built-in web browser. We don’t need a PC to sideload third party apps to Firestick, Downloader app is just enough.
Downloader app’s inbuilt web browser works with Firestick’s remote. You can use the same remote to enter text, to navigate across the web pages, to scroll up and down etc. You can perform all the actions with the remote without the help of mouse or keyboard.
Downloader app has got wonderful features that you should definitely know:
- Downloader app is available for free from Amazon Appstore.
- It will enable us to install third party apps on to firestick or Fire TV.
- It has inbuilt file manager which will helps us to download, install Apps to Fire TV. We can also delete unused apk files etc. using this file manager.
- We can also add our favorite websites as bookmarks in favorites section of the app.
- Downloader app has around 9 million active users.
- Full Screen Mode and zooming feature added in web browser.
I hope that now you are sure about the advantages of Downloader app. Let’s see how to install it on Fire TV or Firestick.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging in Amazon fire stick TV – Enable Developer Options
Same like Android, you have to enable unknown sources option in Fire TV or Fire TV Stick to install apps. To do that follow below steps:
- Go to Settings and then navigate to Device option.
- Click on Device and then choose Developer options.
- In Developer options, you have to enable both ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources options.
Now we will see how to install Downloader app from Amazon Appstore. Before that, make sure that your TV has internet connection.
Install Downloader apk for firestick
- Once after enabling Developer options on firestick, go to search and search for Downloader.
- You will see Downloader app in the search results.
- Click on Downloader app and click on Download button.
- Wait until the download is finished and click on Open button to open Downloader app.
- Now inside Downloader app, you can find Settings option in the left menu.
That’s all, now you are done with the installation of Downloader app on your Amazon fire stick. Please comment below if you have any doubts.