Share Cloud for PC: I have a question for you before going to discuss about Share Cloud for PC, how many of you use SHARE it to share files with your friends? I hope many of you are using it to share files among your friends and family. Along with that there are many such apps using which we can share files across android and iOS devices. Today I am going to introduce you to another such app which is used to share files not only across android and iOS devices, you can share files via social media such as Facebook and you can also share files via WhatsApp, Dropbox, Google Drive, Email etc. It is none other than ShareCloud app. Share Cloud app can be installed for android devices from Google Play Store directly but here you can find the trick to download Share Cloud for PC and how to install Share Cloud for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 32/64 bit PC.
As we all know that recently Microsoft released the latest Windows 10 version for its users which offers free upgrade if you are already using licensed Windows 7/8/8.1 version. Windows 10 is the best OS from Windows so far. After multiple critics received for Windows 8.1, Microsoft took more than 2 years to develop Windows 10. After upgrading to Windows 10, Share Cloud is one such app you should consider installing. To say about Share Cloud apk features, it is used to share apps, documents, music files, videos, images etc. across android, iOS and Windows devices with your friends and family members. There is an advantage with Share Cloud that it offers file sharing via Bluetooth as well as Wifi, which is nothing but Hotspot. The main Plus of Share Cloud is its user interface, it is extremely easy to use and I am sure that you will appraise the effort. Already 20 million people appraised Share Cloud Apk for its performance and design. It could be great if you could consider trying this app and I am sure you will addict to Share Cloud to share files and app. With some simple work around we can download Share Cloud for Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8/7 PC and start sharing files between your PC and handset.
- If you would like to make free video calls from your Windows PC, then download Imo video calling app for Windows PC. It is completely free.
- Download gDMSS for Windows 10 PC to start video Surveillance from Windows PC.
Share Cloud for PC free download is available if you wish to install Share Cloud on Windows 10/8/7 PC, it is a free app which charges nothing from its users. We can install Share Cloud on both 32 bit and 64 bit Operating Systems as the underlying Android Emulator where we install Share Cloud Apk supports both versions. Share Cloud for iOS version is not available now, once after it is released you can download Share Cloud for iPhone/iPad. Let’s go-ahead and explore how we can install ShareCloud for Windows PC.
ShareCloud for PC – Download ShareCloud for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 PC/Laptop
It is far from difficult to download ShareCloud for Windows 10 PC if your system is up and running. How about downloading an Android Emulator for PC and then installing ShareCloud on it? Anyhow sharing can be done using Bluetooth or Wifi, our PC does support sharing through them. Here is how we can download Share Cloud for PC with step by step installation procedure.
- Download BlueStacks emulator for Windows PC from the below link and install it on your Windows PC.
- Launch BlueStacks and tap on Search icon. In the search bar type ShareCloud share by 1 click and hit enter button.
- You will see ShareCloud apk below. Click on it to install on Windows PC.
- Tap on Install button to start Share Cloud for PC free download.
- Wait for some time to let it download and install.
- Once after the installation is completed, go to BlueStacks home screen and click on All Apps.
- You will see ShareCloud Apk icon, tap on it to launch it.
- Now start sharing files to your Android Phone, to Facebook, Google Drive and Dropbox etc.
This is how we can download ShareCloud for PC and you can follow this guide to install Share Cloud for Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8/7 PC. I have told you what makes ShareCloud different from other sharing apps that we can directly share files over Facebook, Google Drive, and Dropbox etc. from this app itself. Please share your views in comments below and please consider sharing this post.