Here we will see how to download GBA4iOS iOS 12 emulator for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without jailbreak. Being one of the most popular iOS 12 gaming emulators, GBA4iOS will be much faster and responsive on your latest iOS 12 Operating System. In fact, that’s what the main motto behind iOS 12. If you are a serious fan of Classic games, you can install GBA4iOS for iOS 12 on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch devices. I have given the list of iOS 12 compatible devices below in this article, please check for your device before going to install GBA4iOS on iOS 12.
With GBA4iOS, you can install and play game boy advanced and game boy color classic games on your iOS device. The new version of GBA4iOS iOS 12 emulator now supports iPhone X display. With much improved Multiplayer support, Controller skins, DropBox support and etc. GBA4iOS is now a more powerful iOS 12 emulator to play Classic games.
You can also install NDS4iOS emulator on your iPhone/iPad to play Nintendo Classic games on your iOS device. Here is the list of devices which supports iOS 12 to install latest version of GBA4iOS:
iPhone: iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s.
iPad: 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2nd generation, 12.9-inch iPad Pro 1st generation, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad 6th generation, iPad 5th generation, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
iPod: iPod touch 6th generation
If you have any one of the above device, you can install GBA4iOS iOS 12 emulator on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch device. Let’s see how to install GBA4iOS on iOS:
GBA4iOS iOS 12 Download No Jailbreak
Here is how you can install GBA4iOS on your iOS 12 device:
- Launch Safari web browser and visit the link gba4ios
- Scroll down until you see GBA4iOS 2.1 app Now with iPhone X Support.
- Tap on GBA4iOS 2.1 updated app and then tap on Install button.
- Again tap on Install GBA4iOS button. Now you will see a popup screen asking you to install GBA4iOS. Tap on Install option again.
- Now to go home screen, here you will see GBA4iOS app installing.
- Once the installation is finished, tap on GBA4iOS App icon.
- If you see Untrusted Enterprise Developer error message, tap on cancel button and follow below steps.
- Go to your iPhone Settings and tap on General option.
- Scroll down and tap on Device Management. Here you will see profile that was used for installing GBA4iOS App. Tap on that profile.
- In the next screen, you will have option to Trust this profile.
- Now, go to home screen and tap on GBA4iOS app to launch it.
Now you can load all your favorite GBA and GBC ROMs on GBA4iOS and start playing your favorite games.