Here in this article we will see how to add iPhoneCake repo on Cydia iOS 11, and for those who are having difficulties in adding this repo can again check this procedure.
Being a Cydia user, I hope that you all know that iPhoneCake or AppCake is one of the oldest Cydia Sources available for jailbroken iOS devices. iPhoneCake repo lets you install cracked apps on your jailbroken iOS devices with the help of Cydia app. Below, I have given steps on how to Add iPhoneCake repo for iOS 11. Once after adding iPhoneCake repo on Cydia, you have to install AppCake from iPhoneCake repo.
In similar way, you can also add any other repo on Cydia. There are numerous number of Cydia repos available to get Cydia tweaks. Here are some of the best Cydia repos that you can add to your iPhone. If you haven’t jailbreak your iDevice then you can use TutuApp kind of app stores to get tweaked apps.
Must Read Articles
- Here are the best iOS 11 Cydia Sources that you can add to Cydia on your iPhone.
- How to Synchronize subtitles in ShowBox
- How to transfer Movies from MovieBox to Camera roll
How to Install iPhoneCake repo on Cydia
Follow below steps to add iPhoneCake on iPhone:
- To add repo to Cydia app, you have to launch Cydia App and tap on Add button
- Now Enter http://cydia.iphonecake.com URL and tap on Add Source button.
- Ignore the Source Warning and tap on Add Anyway.
- Now you can see that new repo has been added to Cydia app with the name called AppCake.
- Tap on AppCake repo and then tap on All Packages. Here you will see AppCake
- Choose the latest version of AppCake and tap on Install button.
- Once after Installing AppCake, you need to respring your iPhone.
Now you will be able to browse through all cracked apps and install your favorite jailbreak tweaks.