How to Synchronize Subtitles with Movie in MX Player: Here in this tutorial we will see how to Synchronize Subtitles with Movies in MX Player. MX Player is one of the best media players of its kind to play videos and music files of any format which is available for Android devices. With its simple user interface and best compatibility with various video formats, Mx Player has become the best video playing app for Android platform.
I have received many requests from the users who are using Mx Player to post an article on how to synchronise subtitles in Mx Player. Of course it is not a big issue, the one is lucky if he gets the downloaded subtitles file which is in sync with the audio of the movie that you are playing. But if you didn’t get such a file, then all trouble is yours at least while watching the movie. So, you will definitely think about how to Synchronise subtitles with Movie in MXPlayer? So, to sync subtitles in Mx Player, we have to adjust the subtitles at some point of time. This is our today’s topic, let’s see how to sync subtitles with Movie in Mx Player.
In general, we get subtitles file in .srt format which we can load with Movie while we are watching it and many Video players supports this feature. But for many movies we will get subtitles file which is not in sync with the audio of the movie. In such cases, it is really very frustrating and difficult to follow the movie, this is the case especially while we are watching movies of languages other than your mother tongue. Luckily there is a setting in MxPlayer to Sync subtitles with movie in Mx Player Android. There is also an option to download subtitles directly from within within Mx Player.
- Download ShowBox Ad free version Apk file
How to Synchronize Subtitles with Movie in Mx Player
To Synchronise subtitles with movie in MX Player, first of all you should load subtitles in MX Player. To do that, follow below steps:
- Go to Settings in Mx Player and click on Subtitle option.
- Tap on Open option and choose the right subtitle .srt file.
Now if the loaded subtitle file is not in sync with the audio of the movie that you are playing, here are steps to sync subtitles with movie in MxPlayer.
How to Sync Subtitles with Movie in MX Player Android
- Tap on three vertical dots on the screen, and select Subtitle option.
- In the Subtitle options, you will see Synchronization option, tap on it.
- In Subtitle Synchronization you will see options to Sync subtitles and also to increase or decrease the subtitle speed.
- Just tap on + or – buttons to adjust the time or speed of the subtitles.
There are also options to adjust the font, color, location and shadow style etc. of subtitles in MX Player. To adjust those settings, follow below steps:
- Tap on three vertical dots in MX Player and tap on Subtitles option.
- Then tap on Settings and here you will see various options to change the font, font size, color etc.
That’s all, I hope that this tutorial has helped you to synchronize subtitles with movie in MX Player. If you have any issue with subtitles in MX Player, comment us below.