Cydia Without Jailbreak: Accessing iOS tweaks in Cydia Store is every iPhone user’s dream, but to install Cydia Without Jailbreak and computer is almost a tough task. With tons of restrictions at each and every step, almost every iPhone user wants to install Cydia tweaks and customize their iDevices. I am sure that many of you have already been searching about how to get Cydia without jailbreak on iOS 10.3.1, 10.3.2. If there is an option to buy Cydia without Jailbreak, I know that many of you are ready to pay to get Cydia without jailbreak, but there is no such option.
Of course we can simply jailbreak our iPhone to get instant access to Cydia tweaks, in that case there is no concept of installing Cydia without jailbreak iOS 11, but for those, who are really concerned about the Apple warranty may step back to jailbreak their iPhone/iPad. Once your jailbreak your iPhone/iPad, your iDevice’s warranty will become void. In that case the only option left for you is to download Cydia without jailbreak. Here we will see one such method to install Cydia no jailbreak no survey no computer. Make sure that you are connected to internet before proceeding.
Cydia without Jailbreak iOS 10.3.1, 10.3.2
- Go to Apple App Store and download vSSH client, which is used to give commands to iOS kernel.
- Once you have installed this, open the app and on the home screen you will find Quick connect to connect option. Tap on quick connect button.
- Now you need to enter the IP address of your device. To get IP details, go to Settings -> WiFi and tap on connected network. You will get all the details of your network connection here.
- Note down the IP address and go back to vSSH tool and Enter the IP address in IP Host option.
- Leave Port option as you have already selected ssh protocol which takes the default port 22, and enter username as root and tap on Connect option on the top right corner.
- When a popup comes up, tap on just once and when asked for password, enter password as alpine. It is the default root password for your iPhone.
- Tap on back button and copy below code and paste it in the next screen and tap on return button. It will download CYINSTALL.SH script to your iPhone and change its permissions to 755, which means, we are changing the permissions to execute script on our iPhone and the last command runs this script on your iPhone. These are almost similar to Linux commands.
WGET -Q -O /TMP/CYINSTALL.SH HTTP://DOWNLOADS.KR1SIS.NET/CYINSTALL.SH && CHMOD 755 /TMP/CYINSTALL.SH && /TMP/CYINSTALL.SH
- Once all the script is downloaded, it will install Cydia on your device and your device will restart automatically.
- Once your iPhone is restarted, you can see Cydia icon on your home screen, Just tap on that Cydia icon and add all your favorite repos and use the default BigBoss repo to install al the tweaks that makes your iPhone beautiful.
This is how we can install Cydia without jailbreak on your iPhone. You can find another way to install Cydia from app4real.us link, but you need to go through survey which is quietly difficult to clear as it asks you to pay money.
Other than this, I didn’t find a better way to get Cydia without jailbreak. There are tutorial on the web to install Cydia without jailbreak no survey from FlekStore, even though it looks promising, but it is not the real Cydia.