Here we will see the reasons why ShowBox not working on Firestick and how to fix them. ShowBox, being one of the best entertainment apps available in the market has some issues on firestick. Users are storming the internet looking for the fixes. Fire TV Stick users reported a few issues with ShowBox on Firestick that ShowBox is not loading on firestick and not showing media once after the successful installation of the app. Some others have reported that ShowBox stopped working on firestick after a few days of installation. Here we will see how to fix ShowBox issues on firestick.
With the compatibility of android apps on Fire OS, we can install ShowBox on Firestick as well. Fire OS has been developed by Amazon using Android Operating System. Fire OS is currently being used for its Fire Phone, Kindle Fire tablets, Amazon Echo and Echo Dot, Fire TV Stick and Fire TV Cube. The current version of Fire OS is, Fire OS 184.108.40.206 which is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat – API Level 25.
Amazon officially stated a few points about the compatibility of Android Apps on Fire OS, here are those;
- Fire OS does not offer Google Play Store by default, and also Fire OS doesn’t come pre-installed with any of the Google’s proprietary apps or APIs.
- Fire OS is intentionally designed and customized to make it incompatible with Google’s official Android compatibility standards.
- Third-party apps can still be installed by sideloading APK files to Fire OS devices.
- Full compatibility of the apps that you have installed is not guaranteed if the apps that you have installed depends on Google services.
But, I hope that ShowBox is compatible to install on Fire OS as it doesn’t require Google services. So, to fix the ShowBox issues on Fire Stick, follow below steps.
ShowBox not working on Firestick – [Fixed]
Most of the times, the reasons for ShowBox not loading/not showing/not working errors is the version of the ShowBox that is installed on your Firestick.
Check if there are any network issues on Firestick – Fire TV stick has feature to check the Network Status. Go to Settings -> Network and press Play/Pause button on your Remote. Now, Network status tool will check if there are any errors with network and will recommend you resolution steps to fix them.
After making sure that your network connection is fine, follow below steps:
- Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications
- Select ShowBox app, and you can then
- Clear the cache and data of ShowBox , which will often fixes intermittent performance and not working issues.
- Change available settings for the app.
- Force stop the app and then start again.
- Uninstall the app and reinstall the latest version.
- If this has not fixed your issues, try to play the movie with a different resolution and from a different server. Most of the times, this will fix the issues.
I hope that with the help of above steps, you have fixed ShowBox errors on firestick. If you are gettign a different error, comment us below.