SNES Emulator iOS: Here we will see how to get SNES Emulator for iOS by Without jailbreaking your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. iOS SNES Emulator is free to download and you can now play SNES games on your iPhone/iPad.
This Super Nintendo Entertainment System Emulator is developed by Riley Testut, who is the creator of GBA4iOS, which is the most popular gaming emulator for iOS devices. As Apple doesn’t allow iOS gaming emulators on App Store, you need to get it from third party sources. We have already a way to play Nintendo and Game Boy ROMs using NDS4iOS emulator and GBA4iOS, now here we will see how to download SNES Emulator for iOS.
SNES Emulator for iOS 10 No Jailbreak
To install SNES Emulator for iOS 10 please follow below steps:
- Launch Safari browser and visit http://iemulators.com on your iPhone/iPad running on iOS 10.
- Tap on Apps tab and scroll down until you see SNES4iOS.
- Tap on SNES4iOS and you will see a popup window with more information about SNES4iOS and Install button at the bottom.
- Tap on Install button. You will see a popup with Install option, tap on Install.
- Now go to home screen and here you will see that SNES Emulator is installing.
- If you receive an error “Unable to Download SNES Emulator”, tap on Retry option again after setting the time back to any date on 2014.
- Once the installation is done, go to Settings -> General -> Device Management and Trust the profile of SNES Emulator.
Now you can load your favorite ROMs of SNES games and start playing your favorite games on iOS devices.