You may believe or not, our data is ours everything when it really matters. If you are a PC/Laptop user you may want to keep your data safe and private. Of course there are situations when you accidentally deleted your files and may want to restore shift deleted files in Windows 10/8.1/8/7 PC. Unlike Linux, we can still recover files even after shift deleting them until you copy new data to the drive. If you have copied new data then the percentage of file recovery will become less. If you want to recover your just deleted data very badly, then you can use this article to recover shift deleted data in Windows 10/8/8.1/7 very quickly within a matter of few clicks.
There are very good tools to restore shift deleted files in Windows 10 PC like Pandora, Recuva etc. Both Recuva and Pandora can get back shift deleted files very effectively. When I say data, it includes images, documents, videos etc. Here we will see how to get our data back using Recuva software in Windows 10/8/7/8.1 PC.
- You should download BlueStacks for Windows 10 PC to run android apps and to play your favorite games.
- Download Parallel Space Multi account apk for Android to run multiple WhatsApp accounts on Android.
How to Recover Shift Deleted files in Windows 10 PC using Recuva
To recover deleted files, we need to download Recuva software for Windows, which you can get from the below download Link. As an example, here I am choosing a video file, using which I will demonstrate how to recover deleted files very easily.
Note: Please make sure that you should not copy any files to the drive on which you have deleted your files accidentally and trying to recover now. This is a known fact that the chances of recovering will decrease if you copy new data to the same drive.
Once you have installed Recuva, now you can start recovering deleted files by following the below procedure. Please note that Recuva free software has not many features, you should buy the pro version of Recuva if you want to recover every data you have lost.
- Launch Recuva application on your Windows PC.
- Select the file type whether you want to recover Pictures, Music, Documents, Video, emails, .zip files etc. and click on Next button.
- Now you have to choose the File Location, if you are not sure you can choose the option Im not sure and click on Next button.
- Now click on Start button to start button to start scanning for the deleted files.
- Once the scanning is finished, you should see the files which Recuva has recovered in the window.
- Now select which are all the files you want to restore and click on Recover button to recover shift deleted files.
The procedure to restore shift deleted files in Windows 10/8.1/8/7 PC is this simple as you only require Recuva software only and nothing else. If you are not happy with free version, you need to buy the pro version to completely recover every data.