How to install ES File Explorer on Firestick?Amazon Firestick is an online media streaming device which can stream videos from different streaming sources like Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, YouTube etc. Firestick is powered by Fire OS, which is based on Android. Fire OS is compatible with Android Apps, so we can install our favorite movie streaming apps like ShowBox, Terrarium TV, MegaBox HD etc. which provides latest Hollywood movies, TV Series, latest trailers etc. for free of cost. But to install such apps, we need ES File Explorer as it is capable of downloading Apk files to Firestick and with its inbuilt basic file manager we can install these apps very easily. So, here we will see how to download ES File Explorer for Amazon Firestick. Now, you can also install ES File Explorer on Firestick with Alexa and also with Voice Remote, but that is not necessary here.
You dont need a PC/Computer to install ES File Explorer on Firestick, you can install it directly on firestick if your Firestick is connected to WiFi connection. Lets see the installation steps:
How to install ES File Explorer on Firestick with Voice Remote or Alexa
- To install ES File Explorer, you need to go to Search and type ES File Explorer or else you can use your voice remote to do that. Thats voice search!
- With in a second or two, you will see ES File Explorer in the search results. Tap on ES File Explorer app.
- Then tap on ES File Explorer Download button. With in a second, the download begins.
- Wait until the download is finished and soon after that, installations proceeds.
- Once ES File Explorer is installed, tap on Open button to launch the app.
Thats it, now you have installed ES File Explorer on your Firestick. Once after that you need to know few more things to download Android Apk files using ES File Explorer.
- Once ES File Explorer is installed, go to the left side bar and click on Favorite option. It expands and shows you few options. In that, tap on Add option.
- A window will open to add a URL, here you can add your Apk download path and you can also give a name to it. Once after entering the URL of Apk, tap on Add button.
- Now you have added a bookmark for Apk download path. Scroll until you find that bookmark and tap on it. Now ES File Explorer will download Apk file to Firestick.
- Once the Apk file is downloaded, go to the Apk file and tap on it to proceed with installation. Tap on Install button to install Android Apk file.
- Once the installation is finished, tap on Open button to open the app.
I hope that this is very much clear to understand and install ES File Explorer on Firestick. If you are facing any issues or if you have any queries, please do comment us below.