Kodi for iOS 9.3.1/9.4/9.3, iOS 9.3/9.2: Hi folks, isnt great to hear if I say that you can download Kodi for iOS 9.3.1/9.4/9.3 on iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch without jailbreak? Obviously Yes. But how to download is what I will explain you today here. Gone are the days where we used to jailbreak our iDevices to install some of the favorite apps. These days we have so many web apps like vShare, HipStore etc. using which we can install jailbroken and cracked apps without much trouble. There are some apps for iOS which you need to have for sure and definitely one among them is Kodi. So, here we will see how to do this trick to download XMBC Kodi for iOS 9.4 /9.3.1/9.3.2 without jailbreak.
The whole process is bit different here, we need a Mac PC to do this. Buddy, make sure that you have your Mac PC and USB cable with you and I will make sure that you will install Kodi for iOS 9.3.1/9.4/9.3.2 devices without any hassles. I forgot to say what Kodi is, as an iOS user I assume that you know that but in short, Kodi is a media center application which is used to stream live local channels.
- Download Emu4iOS for iOS 9.4/9.3.1/9.3 without jailbreak.
- Download AppiShare for iPad/iPhone on iOS 9.3.1/9.4 without jailbreak
Download Kodi for iOS 9.3.1/9.4/9.3.2/10 on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without jailbreak
We will see a complete tutorial on how to use Kodi to watch live TV but here we will focus mainly on how to get this Kodi for iOS 9.4/9.3.2/10 or iOS 9.3.1/9.3/9.2 by without jailbreaking you iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch devices. There is still much more to explore about Kodi and this is not that where we can discuss all the features and functionality of Kodi on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch but what we can discuss here is limited to the procedure on how to download Kodi for iOS 9.3.2/9.4/9.3.1 or iOS 10/9.3/9.2 without jailbreak. I will surely post an informative tutorial on how to use Kodi to watch live TV on your Apple devices.
So, to download Kodi for iOS 9.4/9.3.2 or iOS 9.3.1/9.3 we need to have two software installed on your Mac PC. So, as a first step install Xcode7 and App Signer on your Mac PC. You can download them form the below mentioned links.
- Download MovieBox for iOS 9.4/9.3.2 without jailbreak
- Download Cartoon HD for iPad/iPhone on iOS 9.4/9.3.1 without jailbreak
Download iOS App Signer from this link http://dantheman827.github.io/ios-app-signer/
Download Kodi deb file from ths link: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/apt/ios/deb/
Install Kodi on iOS 9.3.1/9.4/9.3.2/10 on iPhone/iPad/iPod
Follow this step by step tutorial to install Kodi on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without any troubles.
- Now you need to download Kodi.deb file to your Mac PC and place this on your desktop.
- Once after you install Xcode7 and App Signer, connect your iPad/iPhone to your Mac PC and launch Xcode.
- Now you will see that your iPhone/iPad is connected to Xcode. Click on Create New Xcode Project and select Single View Application and click on Next button.
- Enter Product Name as Kodi and leave the Organization identifier as it is and enter the organization identifier and click on Next button. Click on Create Button in the next screen.
- If you get a Yellow warning message, click on Fix Issue and then sign in with your Apple ID and close the Account Screen.
- Leave the Team option set to None and continue.
- Still on Xcode, go to Product -> Destination -> choose iPhone.
- Now minimize Xcode and launch iOS App Signer. Click on browse button and choose the kodi.deb file
- Choose the Provisioning profile from the drop down menu. Choose the name you have entered for Organization identifier.
- Click on start button and when prompted for save, choose Desktop as destination and click on Save button.
- It will take some time to create the .ipa file, just wait for it to create.
- Now go to Window -> Devices and click on + button to add the Kodi .ipa file.
- You will now see that Kodi is now installed on your iPhone/iPad.
When you try to launch Kodi for the first time, it will not launch and it will throw some error on the screen. Kodi wont launch – Kodi app wont open – Kodi doesnt open. Do you know the reason why?? You need to Trust the Profile of Kodi app developer. Go to Settings -> General -> Profile and you will see profile of Kodi developer. Just tap on that and tap on Trust button when prompted.
Now you are done, just try to launch Kodi now. It should open without any errors. I hope that you have successfully installed Kodi on your iPhone/iPad without any troubles. Now its time for you to enjoy Kodi multimedia center on your iDevices. If you havent installed Kodi still, download Kodi for iOS 9.3.1/9.4/10 or iOS 9.3/9.2/9 devices now without jailbreak.