Super Nintendo Entertainment System – SNES4iOS Emulator is one of the best iOS emulators to play retro games on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch devices. If you go through the list of your childhood games, I bet that you will find yourself playing these games then. I still remember myself playing some of the cool classic retro games like Oregon Trail, Pong, Space Invaders, Pitfall, Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Super Mario, Tetris, Street Fighter, Snake etc. and the list continues…
A few years back, playing these games require a gaming system with you, but it is no more the case with a brand new iPhone in your hand. Yes, if you have an iPhone with you then you can play all these games on your iOS device using Super Nintendo Entertainment System Emulator known as SNES4iOS. Here we will see how to download and install SNES4iOS on iOS 12 without jailbreak.
Once after completing this guide, you will find it easy to install SNES4iOS iOS Emulator on iOS 12 for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. But, if you want to install few more such emulators then you can install GBA4iOS, iNDS, NDS4iOS, PPSSPP, Happy Chick Emulator etc. With all these emulators you can install some of the best Classical Nintedo, GameBoy and GameBoy Color game ROMs on your iOS device.
Of course you might be so curious to install SNES4iOS iOS 12 emulator on iPhone/iPad, but you should know these below features to use the emulator very efficiently. Here are few features of SNES4iOS that you must know.
SNES4iOS Emulator iOS 12 – Features
- SNES4iOS Emulator supports SNES ROMs to install on your iOS device.
- If you want to rush out, then you don’t have to quit the game in between. You can save the game and pause it. Later, when you are free, you can resume the game from where you left off.
- SNES4iOS supports iCloud, you can save ROMs in iCloud for future use.
- With its simple and elegant UI, you will find SNES4iOS emulator best for gaming on iPhone/iPad.
SNES4iOS app has been updated for iOS 12, now you can install the app from Emu4iOS Store without jailbreak. Let’s see how to install SNES4iOS for iOS 12 without jailbreak.
Install SNES4iOS iOS 12 without jailbreak
To install SNES4iOS on iOS 12 without jailbreak, you need to make sure that Emu4iOS Store is installed on your iOS device. If not, you can also install SNES4iOS on iPhone/iPad using below steps:
- Open Safari web browser and go to the URL https://emu4ios.net/ where you can find SNES4iOS emulator.
- Tap on SNES4iOS app and then tap on Get button.
- You will see a popup window asking whether to install SNES4iOS on your iOS device.
- Tap on Install option and wait for some time.
- Now, go to home screen and check here, you will see SNES4iOS installing on your iOS device.
- Wait until the installation is completed and once it is done, you need to Trust the profile that has been used to sign SNES4iOS, only then you will be able to launch SNES4iOS Emulator on your iOS device.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Device Management and under Enterprise Profiles, you will see a profile that needs to be trusted.
- Tap on the profile and then tap on Trust, ignore any warning and tap on Ok.
- Now go to home screen and tap on SNES4iOS Emulator icon to launch the game.
Now you can load all your favorite SNES ROMs on your iOS device and start playing them.