How to Transfer Movies from MovieBox to Camera Roll: MovieBox is the trending movie streaming app for quite a few years. Once you download MovieBox on your iPhone, you have downloaded a Movie and now if you want to share that movie to your friend you will get a question in your mind, Where are MovieBox files stored on iPhone? and how to save MovieBox Movies to Camera Roll no jailbreak? Media files available in Camera Roll are shareable may be using SHAREit or any other sharing tool. But how to transfer Movies from MovieBox to Camera Roll? There is a way to do that with no difficulty. Here we will see how to save or transfer Movies from MovieBox to Camera Roll Without Jailbreak.
This is also one more common query among MovieBox users, as you will get access to all the latest movies, which definitely includes many of your favorite movies you definitely wants to download them and move to your laptop or computer. So,how to transfer Movies from MovieBox to PC/Mac without jailbreak? so that they can watch movies on Laptop with big screen. There is a way to transfer Movies from MovieBox to laptop/computer using iFunBox that I will post in a separate post. Here we will see how to save Movies from MovieBox to Camera Roll without the help of PC/Laptop.
How to Transfer Movies from MovieBox to Camera Roll Without Jailbreak
This is a simple procedure, you need to have iFile file browser installed on your iPhone to save Movies from MovieBox to Camera Roll. If you havent installed iFile, then you can simply install it with the help of Cydia Impactor and iFile iPA. You can follow this guide on how to install iFile on iOS 10, 10.3, 10.3.2
- Install iFile on your iPhone/iPad which doesnt require jailbreak.
- Open iFile and go to /var/mobile/Library/Artworks directory(In Linux terminology a folder is called a directory). This is like, launch iFile, tap on var folder and then tap on mobile folder and then tap on Library folder and then tap on Artworks folder.
- Here you will see your downloaded movies in .mp4 format. If not then add .mp4 at the end to all the files.
- Tap on Edit at the top right and select the movie file that you want to transfer to Camera Roll.
- Now Copy/Cut the selected file, this you can do from the notepad icon in the options available at the bottom. Once the file is copied, tap on Done at the top right corner.
- Now go to /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE and paste the file that you have copied. Just tap on Notepad icon and tap on Paste button.
Thats it, you have successfully transferred Movies from MovieBox to Camera Roll with the help of iFile. This is very much simple and now to transfer Movies from MovieBox to PC, you just have to connect your iDevice to iTunes on your PC/Mac and then copy that Movie available in Camera Roll to PC/Mac Laptop.