Videoder for PC Windows 10: You might have heard about Snaptube and Tubemate apps for Android devices to download YouTube videos. Here in the article, I would like to introduce you to a new YouTube Downloader named Videoder. Videoder is an Android app available for free download which will help you to download Videos from YouTube, and other video sites. Now you can download Videoder for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP PC using an Android emulator. If you are interested to download Tubemate for Windows 10, then follow our tutorial on How to download Tubemate for Windows 10 PC and How to download Videos from YouTube. Because of the limited storage available on smartphones, you can better try to download Videoder for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 64 and 32 bit PC to download YouTube Videos for PC. Not all the emulators are compatible enough to download Videoder for Windows 10, 8.1, 8,7 PC. I tried installing Videoder App on Windows 10 PC in LeapDroid Emulator and BlueStacks Emulator. What I have observed is that BlueStacks is very much compatible enough to install Videoder for Windows 10 PC.
Dont think that you may face performance issues after installing Videoder for PC, BlueStacks has become very efficient these days. You can download Videoder for Windows 8.1, 7, 10, 8 PC without any other thought. You can download videos of various qualities and you can just download the Mp3 Audio of any video file. It has got some of the best features of this kind, even the download is very fast. Lets see how we can install Videoder for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, 8.1. Please be noted that Videoder is not on Play Store, I will give you download link to download Videoder Apk for PC.
Videoder for PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP – Download Videos from YouTube
To Download Videoder for Windows 10 PC, at first you need to download BlueStacks Android Emulator for PC. I have posted a complete tutorial on How to download BlueStacks for PC without any errors.
- Once after you install BlueStacks, you need to download Videoder Apk for PC. You can download Videoder Apk latest version from the below download link.
- Now, right click on Videoder Apk file and choose open with BlueStacks Apk Handler.
- Wait for some time to install Videoder on BlueStacks. Once after installation is completed, go to home screen of BlueStacks and click on Videoder icon.
- Now you can search for any of your favorite videos and download them. You can see download buttons for various video qualities and Audio formats as well.
How to Copy Videos from BlueStacks to Windows PC
Once after the download is finished, you may wish to copy files from BlueStacks to Windows PC. For that all you need to do is to follow below steps:
- Go to download section of Videoder app.
- Click on downloaded video file, and from the menu showed choose Send File.
- Then choose Send to Windowsoption.
- It will ask you where to save the file on your Windows PC. Choose the location and click on Save button.
This is how we can download Videoder for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 PC using BlueStacks Android Emulator. Once after installation is completed you can download any video from YouTube to your PC. If Videoder is not working on your Windows PC or if Videoder is not downloading videos to your PC, please comment us the error message that you are seeing on the screen.