ShowBox for PC Without BlueStacks: ShowBox is one of the best movie streaming apps for Android which will enable us to watch all our favorite Hollywood movies from our Android device. We can also download Movies, but by default all the movies will be stored inside of ShowBox App. Of course we can locate the downloaded Movie file from the ShowBox App directory which you can find under root directory in Android devices.
Soon after the release of BlueStacks, an Android App Player which will let us install all our favorite Android apps on Windows PC, users are willing to install ShowBox on BlueStacks to enjoy their favorite movies on large screen. Similar to Android device, you can also download movies in ShowBox App on BlueStacks. If you want to Know the download location of ShowBox Movies on Bluestacks, you can check from the linked article.
There are users who also want to install ShowBox for PC without BlueStacks, as BlueStacks requires at least a minimum of 2GB RAM and 1GB Graphics card. If you don’t have a PC with above specifications, you can download ShowBox for PC without BlueStacks. There is also a belief that BlueStacks will consume all your PC memory and will slow down your PC, it is not true but of course it requires a minimum of 2G RAM and 1G Graphics card and around 500M of disk space to install and run properly. Here we will see how to use ShowBox on PC without BlueStacks.
Note: This procedure requires you to download and install a Chrome app called Arc Welder, which will allow us to run Android Apps if you are on Chrome Web Browser. Please also be aware of the fact that you can use only one app at a time in Arc Welder.
ShowBox for PC Without BlueStacks
Arc Welder app allows you to run Android Apps on Chrome OS or if you are using Chrome Web Browser. To Install ShowBox on PC without BlueStacks, you need to first install Arc Welder app from Chrome Web store.
- Click this link to go to Arc Welder Chrome App.
- Click on ADD TO CHROME button to proceed further, then click on Add app button.
- Now it will download Arc Welder Chrome app and it will install automatically once it is downloaded. The app download size is large even though it shows around 13M in the Chrome Web Store. So, please be with patience while it is downloading.
- Once it is installed, on Chrome web Browser, open a new tab and paste this chrome://apps/ in navigation bar and hit Enter. It will show you the list of all installed Chrome apps. Here you will see Arc Welder app.
- Click on Arc Welder app, you will see a window asking you to choose a folder/directory where Arc Welder can write files to your PC.
- Once after that, you can add ShowBox Apk file to Arc Welder. You will see Test your app screen, in that click on TEST button on bottom right corner. Before that choose orientation, Form factor and Resize options.
- It will take just a few seconds to load data from ShowBox servers and will display all the latest Movies and TV Shows.
Now you can use ShowBox to watch movies from Arc Welder Chrome app. Please comment us in case if you need any help. Arc Welder is still in its Beta stages and that too you can’t install more apps at a time, I suggest you to download any Android Emulator for Windows PC to run Android Apps. There are many available now, BlueStacks, LeapDroid, Droid4X etc.