Where does ShowBox Download Movies to on Bluestacks? I hope that many of you have this query in your minds. Here, I will tell you ShowBox Bluestacks download location and how to copy/move downloaded ShowBox movies/files from BlueStacks to Windows 10 PC.
I hope that many of you are using Bluestacks App Player to use Android Apps on your Windows 10 PC. We have got many Android apps which are now compatible to install on Bluestacks android emulator. There is always a special craze for movie streaming apps like ShowBox, MovieBox, Movie HD, MegaBox HD etc. Luckily, ShowBox app is compatible to install on BlueStacks. We all know that we can download all our latest movies from ShowBox, but where does ShowBox download movies to on BlueStacks? Knowing this is not a big deal. You just need to install ES File Explorer to know this.
ES File Explorer has many features and it is one of the very popular Android File Explorer apps. We use ES File Explorer in Amazon Fire TV Stick to install Apk files, not only on Amazon Fire TV Stick, it is also used to stream local videos from Android device to Chromecast and etc. Here we will see how we can use ES File Explorer to copy ShowBox files from BlueStacks to Windows PC.
Note: Here I am using BlueStacks 3 App Player for this tutorial, please make sure to check corresponding installation directory paths/options for your version of BlueStacks.
Where Does ShowBox Download Movies to on BlueStacks
If you want to download movies from ShowBox app to your PC, it’s is better to use ShowBox app on Bluestacks app player rather than downloading movies on your Android device and then copying them to PC. I know that you will get this query, Where does ShowBox download movies to on BlueStacks? It’s not hard to find, please check below steps to know the download location.
- Install ES File Explorer and launch it.
- Click on Internal Storage option under Home screen.
- Click on show_box folder.
- Here you will see your downloaded Movies and TV series videos from ShowBox.
- Now, long click on the Movie file and click on More option at the bottom right corner(three vertical dots).
- From the available options, click on Copy to and choose the folder Windows -> BstSharedFolder to copy your movie files. Click on OK to confirm this.
- BstSharedFolder is the shared folder between your Windows PC and Bluestacks. Once you have placed all the downloaded Movie files in this folder, you can access this from your Windows PC using the below path.
Note: The above path may be different for some users, it depends upon the path that you have selected while installing Bluestacks 3.
- Open above location on your Windows PC and here you will see all the Movie files that you have copied in Bluestacks.
I hope that I have helped you to know the download location of ShowBox on Bluestacks. If you are facing any troubles, do comment us below.