Many of you might be facing an issue with Graphics Card Driver in your Windows 10 after upgrading from Windows 7/8/8.1. But do you ever know why are you seeing this error? Especially when you try to play some high end video games or high definition video, the basic video card wont support and you need additional Graphics card as an extension to support graphics. You will face a similar situation when you try to install BlueStacks Android Emulator which requires at least 1GB Graphics Card for better performance. Many of you might have seen Graphics Card error while installing BlueStacks on Windows 10 PC soon after upgrading. You need to update Video Drivers and Graphics Drivers to get rid of this error.
To say in brief, a driver is a software that helps your OS to interact with Hardware or devices. You need to install drivers for any external device you connect to update your OS about that device. Same is the case with Graphics card. If you have external Graphics card connected to your PC and if you want to use it, you need to install Graphics card drivers. Once you have upgraded your Operating system, never forget to update your drivers, otherwise you will fall into these kind of errors very often. Here I will show you how to update Graphics Drivers in Windows 10/8/8.1/7 PC.
- Download Justalk for Windows PC – Best Video Calling app
- How to recover Shift deleted files in Windows PC
How to update Graphics Drivers in Windows 10/8.1/8/7 PC
Below are the simple steps which helps you in updating drivers in Windows PC. I just wanted to let you people know how easy it is to do this and I hope that you can update any other driver in Windows PC after reading this tutorial.
- Launch Control Panel in your computer.
- In the search bar, type Device Manager and hit Enter.
- Now click on Device Manager and you will see a window with all the devices listed here.
- Expand Display Adapters and here you will see the installed Graphics Card devices.
- Double click on Graphics card device to see a window where you can actually find a button to update Graphics Card Driver.
- Select Driver option and click on update driver.
- Click on Search Automatically for updated driver software if you dont have a downloaded driver file.
- If you have a local copy of the Graphics Driver, select Browse my computer for driver software and select the driver to install/update.
This is how I usually install/update drivers on my laptop. Hope that I have helped you in updating the drivers. If you have any concerns or queries, let me know I hope that I can/try help you on that.